- The two sides were created as one .jpg file and printed as a normal 4x6 photo.
- Cut the photo carefully in half and place each back and front together.
- Laminate the back and front together or use contact to create the VIP pass - I used a laminator for the ones shown below. Don't forget to leave enough room for the contact or laminate to stick and also for the hole to attach the lanyard at the top.
- Use a hole punch to create a hole in middle top of the VIP pass.
- Buy some basic lanyard clips from a craft store and attach to card.
- Attach ribbon to the clip to create a lanyard and secure ends together.
And your custom VIP pass is finished!